Friday, June 24, 2011

Doomed from the beginning

  When I was 7, I went through my first batch of braces. They told my parents I would probably need jaw surgery, my sister too. However as my sister got older her jaw got longer so she didn't need jaw surgery come time for her to get it all checked out. Wisdom teeth for her and round 2 of braces, and she's fine. But my story has a different ending.
  2 and a half (maybe even 3) years ago this all started, I didn't like that first orthodontist (we just didn't click well) so when I was done, I was done. I didn't just leave randomly or something I finished treatment, but never went back... Anyways, my brother was 16 and he had never had braces, but was in need of them, nothing like Kylie and I had before but they would do him well. So I was 13/14 and my mom thought it was a good idea to check on things for my situation. Let me tell you, if you have ever taken a science class and learned about potential energy, I was a GIANT ball of it.
  Oh rats. I will finish this story later I have to "get ready for an appointment", my mother calls.

Life's a party, wear the hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment