Saturday, July 9, 2011

Monday, get ready for me

  My Orthodontist, takes an entire week off for the 4th of July. WHY!? The office gets 2 breaks a year, one for the 4th and the other for Christmas, I think they get Spring Break too but I'm not sure.

  Anyways, we had to take things into our own hands, we called the surgeon's office to get any information, they said we could call the insurance and get it in the system to get it all approved, and this is where it got fun. So, we called the insurance, (yes we were going to have to do all this eventually, but we need things to move faster than Mr. Week of vacation) we needed the numbers, we called the Surgeon's office, we got the numbers, we called the insurance we gave them the numbers, they entered everything and sent it off. I think. All while Mr. Vacation has no idea any of this is going on, so on Monday morning, I will bombard their phone system. And depending on what they say, I will call the Surgeon's office, (I will probably call them regardless what they say anyways) and report what's going on from there. Something will get done on Monday. Even a small advancement will make me happy.

Alright, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!! Maybe I will draw something in my sketchbook for you guys, I'll see if I can get it done over the rest of the weekend.


Life's a party, wear the hats.

Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment