Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 13

  Went to the movies  today!!!!! My mom, my grandma and I all went out to the local movie theatre, we saw The Help. Oh my my myy, such a good movie!! I loved it, I won't give anything away but it was sooo good. I advise you all to go and see it. The commercials are right, I think its really the movie of the season. and afterwards, we went to Pei Wei, I had wonton soup ( I took the wontons out and choped them to bits and took the spinach I think it was, out) and I had a bowl of rice and some Honey seared sauce, and I just poured it over the rice and mushed the rice with my tounge. It was good to have a familiar taste. My grandma was fun too, it was good to see her as well.

  Something I'm realizing, I woke up at 1:10 pm today. I am sleeping later and later. This happen to anyone else? I'm worried for my health once ...school starts, yikes. I don't wanna go back to school.  Ahh, oh well hopefully the nurse still likes me, I can hang out in her office if things get too bad. So yep, all the same still.

  Life's a party, wear the hats.

  Niki :)

No comments:

Post a Comment