Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's chin time!!

  Hahaha that's what my friends and I are calling it. Surgery is in a couple of hours, I'm hoping excitement will continue to beat out nerves and anxiety now. Every surgery I've had I bring this little unicorn I have, it's a  beanie babie and  I named him Trusty (to be my trusty steed) and we have fun with him at the hospitals taking pictures of Trusty in the windows, on the machines, eating/drinking my food etc. Hopefully I will be smart enough to load pictures up here and I can show you them. Also I hope they let me take him back there with me.

  Well, Trusty and I are off! Jaw surgery here we come!

  By the way, anyone else think it cool I'm having Jaw Surgery during Shark Week? Gave me a kick.


Life's a party wear the hats

Niki :)

2 comments:

  1. I will be praying for you today, for a quick and successful surgery and for kind nurses weilding many syringes of pain meds :) Looking forward to hearing how you're doing!
    Smiles,
    Nichole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soo much Nichole, I truly appreciate it!!! And finally after a lack of pain meds i am on everything they've got and it is wonderful. I'll post in a bit!

    Thanks again,
    Niki :)

    ReplyDelete