Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 14

  2 WEEKS!!! Celebration time. I keep have to remind my self I'm only two weeks out, I try to get ahead of myself but I just have to keep reminding myself I'm not as recovered as I think I am. Today was, good, I should've felt better than I did. My mommy took me shoe shopping, but today I felt a little, sickish. I dunno, I just felt yuckky. But we got super great deals on shoes!!! We saved $95 all together, 3 pairs. It was a long day, but good I guess. We also went to Baskin Robins, mmm they have a chocolate fudge ice cream, no dough or fudge ribbons, or cookies, or crunch bits just really good a tad thicker than normal ice cream but delish!!! That was it really, slept in again untill noon. Oh guys this is no bueno!

  Tomorrow I have my 2 week appointment. Hopefully I will see both Dr.s Yep yep yep!


  Life's a party, wear the hats.

  Niki :)

No comments:

Post a Comment